Dome of Youssef
The Dome of Youssef was built during the reign of Salah Dine Al Ayyubi in 587 H /1191 A.D, and was renovated in 1092 H/1681 B.C during the Ottoman period, as it is clear from the commemorative inscriptions (which were) engraved on two slab stones. One of them enumerates the deeds of Salah Dine, and the second makes statements about its renovation and renovator, Ali Agha Ben Youssef Agha. It should be noted that the second slab stone is written in Turkish.
This dome is constituted of a square-shaped construction whose sides are two meters each. Above it is the dome which is supported to the front by two fine-shaped pillars. As such, the construction is open from all sides, except from the south side.
It should also be noted that the commemorative engraved inscription which was made during the Ayyubite period is found inside the dome, and the other engravings, which were made during the Ottoman period, are outside.