International Friends Guest House
Located in Nablus city, in the north of West Bank; the International Friends’ Guest House offers services of hosting visitors of Nablus and the north cities, villages and refugee camps of West Bank, as well as historical and current situation information, a reference for local organizations and necessary contacts for those who want to volunteer or to make researches, regular visits to the old city and the refugee camps, varied weekly activities and aiming seminars made by specialists.
Since the fact that most of the people who visit Palestine are coming either for support and solidarity or for researching or pilgrimage, we thought to offer them a suitable price for accommodation, and an access to live the real daily life of a Palestinian with many of its details.
The Guest House is very close to the old city and the city center so there is mainly no need for special transportation. Otherwise, the Guest House is close to the transportation center that has “service” shuttles for all directions.
We designed everything to make the missions of our visiting friends easy and less expensive.
International Friends Guest House services include:
- Single and shared rooms.
- Shared kitchen use.
- Coffee shop with local popular drinks, Nargileh smoking.
- Wi Fi internet connection and local/international telephone calls.
- Weekly and occasional activities “seminars, field visits, community activities, etc.”
- Workshops and meetings hosting.
- Tour planning and guidance for places in the northern region of West Bank.
- Daily meal delivery “Palestinian famous meals”.
- Low price local & international calls.
- Satellite TV.
- Air port transfers directly from / to any city.
- A “special price” access to the Turkish bath, Badan water springs, Sabastia Roman village and other places.
- Special purposeful tour guiding.
- Information on local community organizations, contacts and volunteering advisory.
- Translation and interpretation for conferences, workshops, meetings, etc.